Terms of Service
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
BettingData.com, its associated pages, and the services offered herein are intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old, or the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. By using BettingData.com and/or its services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18, you may use BettingData.com and/or its services only with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
You may contact BettingData.com Support by sending an email to [email protected] You acknowledge that the provision of customer support is at BettingData.com’s sole discretion, and that we have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. We may provide you with customer support at our sole discretion, provided that you have purchased products and/or services from BettingData.com, you are in compliance with these Terms, and you submit your customer support inquiries using the method indicated above.
You agree to electronic communication for all of your transactions and communication with BettingData.com. You agree that all postings, notices, disclosures, or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
NOTICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, BettingData.com will give you any notices by posting them on BettingData.com and/or by e-mailing you, and you agree that such posting will constitute effective notice. You authorize BettingData.com to send notices (including without limitation notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any) via electronic mail as well if BettingData.com, in its sole discretion, opts to do so. You agree to keep your contact information current, and that notice provided by BettingData.com to the address that you have most recently provided will constitute effective notice.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS AND SITE
You agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following, subject to applicable law: (a) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access BettingData.com or extract data or gather or use BettingData.com’s services and/or information regarding its owners or clientele. (b) frame any part of BettingData.com, or link to BettingData.com, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by BettingData.com; (c) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (d) bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of BettingData.com (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law); (e) take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on BettingData.com’s infrastructure or performance, or send to or otherwise impact us or BettingData.com (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware," "adware" or other code that could adversely impact BettingData.com or any recipient.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or Content expressed or made available by third parties, including other users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of BettingData.com. BettingData.com is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information, or statement made regarding this Site and/or its Services by anyone other than authorized BettingData.com employees acting in their official capacities.
PROTECTION OF SITE CONTENT
Our Site is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws, which you agree to respect. All content on BettingData.com, including but not limited to text, logos, icons, images, graphics, audio clips, compilations, and downloads, as well as the collection, arrangement, and assembly of such content, is the exclusive property of BettingData.com or its content suppliers. All software used by BettingData.com is the property of BettingData.com or its software suppliers.
TERMINATION OR CANCELATION
You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate these Terms, your access to BettingData.com, its services, and/or your Account, or suspend or block your access to BettingData.com and/or its services provided we distribute a pro-rated refund to you for any services not rendered by termination. You will still be liable for any breaches of these Terms and/or obligations incurred before the Terms end. BettingData.com may continue to exploit electronic or printed materials it has created, or developed specific plans to create, that contain such Content according to the terms contained in Section 8 with respect to removal or modification of Content previously posted on BettingData.com.
DEALINGS WITH OTHER PARTIES; LINKS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party merchants or advertisers that are found on or through BettingData.com or which provide links on BettingData.com, including, for example, "click to purchase" and other similar programs, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser. You waive any claim against BettingData.com and agree to hold BettingData.com harmless from any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such merchants or advertisers on BettingData.com.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
BettingData LLC MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS, INSTRUCTIONS AND STATEMENTS FROM BettingData LLC, ITS USERS AND OTHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS. THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. YOU USE BettingData LLC AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. BettingData LLC SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY BettingData LLC ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BettingData LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF BettingData LLC OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON BettingData LLC. BettingData LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT BettingData LLC WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BettingData LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE, USAGE OR PERFORMANCE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER BettingData LLC, NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS AND SUPPLIERS, NOR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OF BettingData LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, AND SUPPLIERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US.
- Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect, provided that the allocation of risks described herein is given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- Jurisdiction; Choice of Law; Export Limitations. BettingData.com is controlled by from our offices within the United States of America. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the U.S., you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export anything from BettingData.com in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations or the Terms. These Terms and all performances and claims of every nature (including without limitation, contract, tort and strict liability) relating in any way to any aspect of BettingData.com will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., without regard to any conflicts of laws principles that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You and BettingData.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Pennsylvania, U.S.A. Any disputes regarding such claims or arising under or related in any way to these Terms or BettingData.com shall be heard exclusively in the appropriate forum in Pennsylvania. You hereby waive any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper, and consent to service of process by any means authorized by Pennsylvania or federal law.
- Limitations on Actions. Any action concerning any dispute you may have with respect to BettingData.com must be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
- Paragraph Headings. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect.
- No Waiver. The failure of BettingData.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or BettingData.com’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
- No Transfer. Upon purchasing BettingData.com products and/or services, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable right and license, in and under our intellectual property rights, to access and use our products and/or services solely in accordance with these Terms.
NOTICE: NO HARVESTING OR DICTIONARY ATTACKS ALLOWED
BettingData LLC WILL NOT GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY BettingData LLC TO ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THE PURPOSES OF INITIATING, OR ENABLING OTHERS TO INITIATE, ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGES EXCEPT AS AUTHORIZED BY APPROPRIATE BettingData LLC PERSONNEL OR POLICIES. EXCEPT FOR PARTIES AUTHORIZED TO HAVE ADDRESSES MAINTAINED BY BettingData LLC, PERSONS MAY VIOLATE FEDERAL LAW IF THEY: (1) INITIATE THE TRANSMISSION TO BettingData LLC COMPUTERS OR DEVICES OF A COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE (AS DEFINED IN THE U.S. "CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003") THAT DOES NOT MEET THE MESSAGE TRANSMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF THAT ACT; OR (2) ASSIST IN THE ORIGINATION OF SUCH MESSAGES THROUGH THE PROVISION OR SELECTION OF ADDRESSES TO WHICH THE MESSAGES WILL BE TRANSMITTED.
NOTICE RE TRADEMARKS
The trademark “BettingData.com” and all other trademarks used in BettingData.com is owned or used under license by BettingData.com. The names of third parties and their products mentioned may be their trademarks. You may not use any of the above or other trademarks displayed on BettingData.com or in any Site content. All rights are reserved.
NOTICE RE COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP: © BettingData LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All content on BettingData.com is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in the Terms or with our prior express written consent. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate intellectual property rights.